The sheer volume and complexity of laws and regulations that hold companies accountable for the actions of third-party partners continues to mount. With sanctions and fines for violations becoming much more severe, a proactive approach to developing and supporting third-party risk processes and programs is critical for companies to protect their brands, interests, and reputations.
- Learn about the most current research and best practices for third-party risk management from GRC 20/20
- Discuss real-world examples of effective approaches, and suggestions for success
- Review ideas for leveraging tools and key risk data to support due diligence efforts
- Michael Rasmussen, Founder GRC 20/20
- Shannon Masson, Sr. Counsel & Compliance Officer, ArcelorMittal USA
- Matt Kivlin, Sr. Director Product Management, Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions